Alpine Thermal Imaging Systems
Dallas/ Fort-Worth and Metro Area and Oklahoma Thermal Imaging Experts
— Aerial Drone Thermography—
Advantages of Aerial Thermal Imaging Systems
- Certify a roof structure is free of moisture for warranty purposes before and/or after installation
- Qualitative evidence backed by Quantified proof for Insurance claim verification
Thermal Imaging Camera for Roofing Moisture Detection
- Drones allow pictures to be obtained at low altitudes, and at a 90° angle for optimum thermal image accuracy.
- Thermal Cameras penetrate what cannot be seen with the naked eye and translate it into an image that can be seen.
Financial Benefits of Thermal Imaging Systems
- Identify only the portion of the roof structure needs servicing.
- Save costs and valuable time in pursuing moisture intrusion entry points
- Assurance the first inspection will be accurate
Alpine Thermal Imaging Systems are local and specialize in locating Moisture in Flat Roofing Systems. Alpine strives for perfection and was founded on the principles of excellence in customer satisfaction and service. The highly trained team at Alpine Thermal Imaging Systems are ready to help solve your concerns today. Don’t trust just anyone to solve costly issues with roofing moisture detection… We provide Low-cost moisture inspection performed by highly trained professional Pilots/Thermographers. We provide you with a Qualitative evidence backed by Quantified proof for Insurance claim verification
Call someone you know and trust…call Alpine’s professionals today!
We use the highest quality Thermal Imaging Camera the Zenmuse XT is developed by FLIR. It provides high-sensitivity (50mK) thermal imaging at 640/30 fps. This sensitivity provides accurate temperature measurements ideal for analytics and telemetry. This is stabilized and controlled by a custom drone gimble to provides smooth, clear imagery and 360 degrees of seamless rotational movement.
Attached to a GPS enabled Drone under the expert control of our certified drone pilot makes this a highly effective thermal imaging system for detecting areal heat signatures.
Selected for its versatility and performance. Alpine Thermal Imaging Systems use the DJI Inspire 1. As it flies, the position of the Inspire 1 is constantly updated and recorded using a high-strength, intelligent GLONASS + GPS system.
This dual positioning system enables higher precision and quicker satellite acquisition, allowing you to see where the aircraft is on a live map and giving it a point to hover at when you release the controls. This makes the DJI Inspire 1 the perfect areal platform for the thermal imaging system.
Alpine Thermal Imaging Systems is a group of highly experienced and motivated professionals with offices in the Dallas/Fort Worth and Oklahoma City area. With over 20 years of experience in the commercial roofing industry, we understand the entire process and use that knowledge daily to ensure success with every customer.
- All Alpine Inspectors meet these criteria and are experts in moisture detection in roofing structures.
- Highly Experienced FAA Certified UAS (Drone) Pilots
- FLIR Factory Level 1 Thermography Certification
- The inspector is an expert in all types of roofing systems