GAF Thermal Certification
The ability to take video and imagery of the entire roof to show the owner the condition the roof is in. ATIS can provide GAF Thermal Certification for your property. This could include a drone-based thermal imaging inspection to check for leaks and wetness, which FLIR offers to GAF factory-certified contractors. Drones may be especially valuable for inspections of extremely steep roofs where there could be an additional risk of getting up on the roof. Once the drone inspection occurs, you can use this information to review with the homeowner or building owner any problems and explain how you can fix them.
With FLIR’s Commercial Building Inspection Drone you can:
- Inspect a roof in minutes, when it used to take hours
- Find water damage and other roofing problems quickly and easily
- Prove that repairs have been done right
- Capture images at the right angle for optimal emissivity and temperature accuracy Use FLIR Tools+ software
- Inspect buildings with a highly-integrated, easy-to-fly aircraft and the world’s most popular drone app for live video, camera control, and digital recording\
- Captures MP4 video as well as JPEG stills
With FLIR’s new Building Inspection Drone Package, drone-based thermal imaging is more accessible than ever before. Forget about spending hours on a ladder with a hand-held camera, or thousands of dollars on a single survey from a full-sized aircraft. Building and roof inspections with a thermal camera-equipped drone only take minutes and can be done on your schedule.
Residential and commercial customers are demanding better information on the condition of buildings before they purchase, and the FLIR UAS is the perfect tool for identifying poor insulation and moisture issues as well as roofing problems. By combining the flight stability, gimbal technology, mobile app integration, and image transmission of the popular and proven DJI Inspire 1 with the industry-leading thermal imaging technology of FLIR, this package gives you the ultimate solution for reliable, rapidly-deployable aerial thermal imaging. Call ATIS for GAF Thermal Certification